Metathink

philosophy,mythology,psychology,thought,ideas,concepts, creativity, and cognition.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Thought of the day #1

(I saw this on a bumper-sticker) "Knowledge is power, power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."

Here's my thought upon that quote. Interestingly enough this is actually a situation in which "Ignorance is bliss" because this whole idea is based on a misquote. Power [doesn't just]
corrupt(s), absolute power corrupts absolutely." So they have it wrong and by diduction that would mean that God must be absolutely evil, or perhaps He's relinquished some of His "power" of control so as to avoid that fate... now that's an interesting question thought! Is it true? You decide.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Reno Nevada InfoMan said...

Hi, I used to have a mole on my cheek. I asked my DR to remove it and it left a scar. Then after I came on this herbal remedy and it said that it could remove moles safely without surgery.
I gave it a try in my chest moles and OMG! They fell off and did not scar. I wished I used it on my face. Please do not make the same mistake I made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home